If you are a man or a woman in the age between 21 and 30 years old, fluent in English and dreaming of travelling the world and working in a highly international environment I have good news for YOU!
You are on your best way to achieve your goals and fulfill your dreams if you decide to become a cabin crew in one of the prestigious airlines in the Middle East, such as Emirates, Etihad or Qatar Airways.
After having spent many years in international aviation, including being a cabin crew myself, travelling to almost 100 countries, working with more than 100 nationalities, conducted 100 if not more recruitment campaigns, interviewed hundreds of candidates for the role of a cabin crew I am probably the best person accessible to you to guide you on how to establish a travel lifestyle and create the life you dream of by becoming a cabin crew for the 5 star airlines based in The Middle East.
I consult aviation candidates on:
- application documents preparation
- recruitment process preparation
- creating the best possible impression on recruiters
- maximizing their chances during assessment
- developing skills desired by 5 star airlines
- getting ready to relocate and adapt in a new environment.
- I want to travel the world in class and style but I can’t afford it, how can I achieve it? Where to start?
- Is a cabin crew lifestyle for me?
- What is it like to work and live in Dubai?
- Do I have chances in the recruitment process?
- What are the airline recruiters looking for?
- I was unsuccessful during recruitment, do I still have chances?